Keep Reading

Fallin for Fringe

Fall, it's beginning to feel a lot like Fall. I mean we still have our over 80 degree days but lately it's been a tad bit chilly i'm talking 60's HAHA. Bring on the sweaters, the cardigans and the jackets. On this particular day I styled my Others Follow Maxi dress with my FAVE cardigan this fringe burgundy beauty and didn't wanna take this outfit off. Even though the wind tried to pull me down and most of the time I was eating my own hair( yes it was VERY windy). This outfit just made me feel that much more attached to Fall. I think one of my FAVORITE things about Fall time is Thanksgiving which is right around the corner. I'll possibly have one of my pie recipes hit the blog around then. Stay tuned and follow my insta to see what i'm up to and what's to hit the blog. 

FEATURED OUTFIT

+ Others Follow Maxi Dress || Others Follow || SHOP DRESS || @OthersFollow 

+ Lucy Paris Fringed Cardigan || Lucy Paris || Bloomingdales || BUY CARDIGAN || @Lucyparislabel

+ The Quartz Choker || Jay Nicole Jewelry || BUY CHOKER || @Jay.nicole.jewelry
The Silver Lariat || Jay Nicole Jewelry || BUY NECKLACE

+ Mini Kahari Clutch || The Boho Trader || BUY CLUTCH || @thebohotrader



















Comments

Post a Comment

Form for the Contact Page