Keep Reading

Tropics Paradise

AND THE DAY IS FINALLY HERE. I'm 90% packed and ready, in less than 24 hours I'll be heading on a plane to such a tropical paradise I can't wait. I'll be roaming around and blogging as usual and i'm sorry in advance if you follow my insta because this place is so beautiful I won't be able to stop posting haha. This outfit was perfect and I can't wait to share all my vacation outfits and swimwear with all of you! I'll keep you posted but for now shop my awesome look below! 
@dancingwithflyingcolors

Photos by: @darkmintdaisy

FEATURED #OOTD

You are My Sunshine Flutter Top || Lucy Paris Label || Revolve Clothing || SHOP TOP || @Revolveclothing @lucyparislabel @Dietch_pr

High Waisted Denim Shorts || GjG Denim || SHOP SHORTS || @Gjgdenim


Necklace || http://jaynicole.bigcartel.com || @Jay.Nicole.Jewelry

























Comments

Form for the Contact Page