Keep Reading

Moroccan Lust

Officially ready to go wander the streets of…..(well thats a secret). Actually heading somewhere tropical next week so be sure to follow my Instagram : @dancingwithflyingcolors to get full behind the scenes of my travels as well as staying connected with my day to day posts. This outfit has me wanderlusting and is a perfect vacay getaway outfit. I couldn't help but spin around and feel like i'm already on vacation in this outfit. Off the shoulder crop tops and two pieces are a PERFECT summer duo. Heck next stop Morocco ;) one of these days!
xxoxo Ashley 
Thanks to @Dietch_Pr

Photos by: @darkmintdaisy

FEATURED #OOTD

Shop links below:
Exclusive to Bloomingdales
Lucy Paris Skirt || Bloomingdales || SHOP SKIRT || @Bloomingdales || @Lucyparislabel

Lucy Paris Top || SHOP TOP || @Bloomingdales || @Lucyparislabel

Jewels @Ropethemoon
@Indieandharper
@Invernessandcrane





















Comments

Form for the Contact Page