Keep Reading

In the Ruins

Summer to me SCREAMS maxi dress and frolicking on cool beaches. This beach has this random destroyed pipe/ wall and it's pretty cool to me I felt like I was on some sort of deserted beach and this wall was somewhat my throne. I love dresses and I love floral prints (ALL YEAR AROUND) but there's something romantic about a pretty floral dress like this one on a nice summer day. It flows perfectly with the wind, and flutters like it's trying to say something. Or maybe that's just me being the hopeful romantic that I am. Shop my look below and keep up with my insta cause a few more days and i'll be on a plane to somewhere TROPICAL ;}}}
@dancingwithflyingcolors

Photos by: @darmintdaisy

FEATURED #OOTD

"Bonnie" Floral Maxi Dress || Lucy Paris the label || Nordstrom || SHOP DRESS || @Lucyparislabel @Nordstrom // @Dietch_pr

Handmade Necklace || The Turquoise Forest || SHOP NECKLACE ||  @theturquoiseforest
























Comments

Form for the Contact Page