Keep Reading

Head in the Clouds

I am officially done with school forever and I just feel like my head is in the clouds. No longer am I held back by school, I am cut loose free to jump into the "real world." I pretty much hate that phrase because we've all been in the real world and I've been on my own all throughout my college experience. Through all the ups and downs and crazy study sessions. I just can't believe i'm free as a bird. This shoot really sums up how I feel in life right now. Open, ready to take on everything out there! I'm ready to dive in and take a leap. Be sure to watch my journeys and follow my instagram for all the latest updates. @dancingwithflyingcolors

Photos: @darkmintdaisy

FEATURED #OOTD

Right On Racer Tank || Suburban Riot || SHOP TANK || @Suburbanriot @Dietch_Pr

Gjg Denim Shorts || GJG Denim || SHOP SHORTS || @gjgdenim

Hand Knit Sweater || Pima Doll || SHOP SWEATER || @Pima_Doll 

The Rider Belt || Jay.Nicole.Jewelry || SHOP BELT || @Jay.Nicole.Jewelry

Billabong Beachy Dunes Buckle Sandals || Pacsun || SHOP SHOES || @Pacsun @Billabongwomens





























Comments

Form for the Contact Page