Keep Reading

BOTANIC GARDENS

Although it doesn't feel like it summer is literally a month away and I can't wait! It's gonna be one of the best summers yet and I know that fusure! I have big things planned for this summer and most of them involve chilling on the beach, soaking up the rays and living in Bikinis. This location really was amazing, reminded me of an old romantic film. As I wandered around the Botanic Gardens in this amazing off the shoulder top by BluePlateFashion and wonderfully comfy jeans I realized that this place is the perfect summer escape. My summer go to's are HATS, anything off the shoulder and sandals…. What will you be up to this summer? Be sure to follow my Instagram for everyday updates and what's to hit the blog.{ @dancingwithflyingcolors } || also a HUGE thanks to the companies below for making this look possible. 

FEATURED #OOTD
(shop my look below) 

Peach Embroidered Top || BluePlateFashion || SHOP TOP || @Blueplatefashion

York Classic Skinny Jeans || WellBinder || SHOP JEANS || @Wellbinderla

The Spencer Wide Brim Boater || Lackofcolor || SHOP HAT || @Lackofcoloraus

Photos by : @darkmintdaisy






























Comments

Form for the Contact Page