Keep Reading

Back 2 Basics

I currently teamed up with Publik (( http://www.shoppublik.com )) on their 'Dress up your Basics' Campaign. I got this dress/tunic and love that it's soft and very versatile. I dressed my basic with a long cardigan, a hat and tights. I pretended that I was in France while frolicking around Pasadena's City Hall. I love this campaign because too many times I feel girls or ladies are just afraid to dress the way they want. They're afraid to think outside of the box but I love dressing up and creating new looks even if it starts with a basic. #Dressupyourbasics 

FEATURED #OOTD

Striped Short Sleeve Crewneck Tunic || BUY IT HERE || @SHOPPUBLIK 

__________________________________________________________

Cardigan {M.Frederic} 
HAT { Target }
Tights { Forever 21}
Shoes { H&M} 






















Comments

Form for the Contact Page