Keep Reading

Strange Walls

Sometimes you just find a secret spot and hide away in it. This spot I found well roaming around Melrose, it was right when the sun was rising and nobody was on the street. It spoke to me because it did wonders for the outfit. Which can we talk about my new favorite piece?! This amazingly PERFECT halter top by FBF by Checka  (( CLICK )) she's an up and coming goddess that's all I know. The fabrics of her clothing are made with lots of care and feel incredibly expensive but sold at such an affordable price. I've already worn this top so many times because it's seriously that good. Check my outfit out below and visit those amazing sites because amazing/beautiful women are behind them and they work so hard! I'm so thankful to even own these pieces. 

FEATURED #OOTD

Halter Top || FBF by Checka || CLICK TO WEBSITE || @FBFBYCHECKA 

White Quartz Necklace || Skyla Rose Jewelry || CLICK TO WEBSITE || @REGINASKYLAROSE

thanks so much again lovelies, xoxo

____________________________________________________

<>Dolce Vita Sandals
<>Forever 21 Jeans

















Comments

Form for the Contact Page