Keep Reading

xx Barefoot Belle xx

HAPPY NEW YEAR, it's been such an incredible beginning. Out with the old in with the new right? I can't thank enough people for the overwhelming yet thankful beginning of 2015. It's set me back quite a bit with planning photoshoots but I'm back and the shoots are gonna be better than ever! I want to thank a company and all it's hard workers behind the scenes of BAREFOOT BELLE they reached out to me a bit ago and i've not only become obsessed with the brand but the people behind it are so kind and driven. This post goes out to them for sending me pieces that I not only will wear on a daily bases but cherish well, forever! One of the all time best bands Pink Floyd, which I have another tee of them that has my favorite lyrics from Wish you Were Here and now adding this gem to my collection is a dream come true. I styled my BAREFOOT BELLE by Chaserbrand tee with some incredible new Forever 21 boyfriend jeans and Billabong jacket for an indie yet 70's inspired look. It's fun and laid back but still screams i'm pretty hip and cool all at once~ Check out http://shopbarefootbelle.com

FEATURED #OOTD 

PINK FLOYD MOVIE POSTER TEE || Shop Barefoot Belle || BUY TOP || 
IG: @shopbarefootbelle
twitter: _barefoot_belle

Distressed Boyfriend Jeans || Forever 21 || @forever21 || BUY THESE JEANS 

Billabong Aztec Jacket || Billabong || @billabongwomens || Hobbie Surf Shop

Shoes || Converse || @Converse 

Rings || @barefootbelle @shopdixi @forever21 


















Comments

Form for the Contact Page