Keep Reading

GET ON THE BOAT ((Vacation Ready))

Now that it's summer and days last longer while nights have some captivating thing about them I think were all ready for a little Vacation. I mean I'm always ready for Vacation….but summer is here and very relevant I want this one to have sun kissed stories and loads of tan lines! Anyways stumbled upon this awesome location and of course while taking pictures there had to be a bike ride along so nearly 100's of people on their bikes were making noises and I couldn't help but laugh. This shoot has so much blue and boats I just wanted to GET ON THE BOAT. After all I know this summer I'm gonna produce a lot of new content so stay posted and be sure to follow my Instagram for what's to come<3 
@Dancingwithflyingcolors

ASHLEY P

Featured Content: 
Hat || Shopwasteland || @shopwasteland 
Dress/Tunic || Crossroads || @crossroadstrading
Teal Sandals || Urbanoutfitters || #UOonyou || @urbanoutfitters
Necklace || Nectar || @nectarclothing

















Comments

Form for the Contact Page